Friday 21 February 2014

Weekend Reads

We hope you all have a great weekend, and here we have a few suggestions for some interesting reading if you get some free time!

Nell Rose

I really believe there is something for everyone on Nells' pages.  She is a very prolific writer of articles on a wide range of subjects including health, the paranormal, writing, travel and random stuff.  Lots to look at.

Linda Tucker and White Lions

I've been following Linda Tucker on her journey since reading her book about the White Lions a few years ago.  Not an easy read, but fascinating, and helps to restore faith in humanity when you read how far people will go for their passions.

The Sacred Trust

A UK based organisation that offers Shamanic training.  One member of the faculty, Simon Buxton, wrote the book The Shamanic Way of the Bee.

Diana Cooper

I'm sure you all know who Diana Cooper is but it wasn't until I looked at her website that I realised the range of her work.  Lots of interesting information on there and I must admit to being fascinated by her books on orbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment