Friday 25 October 2013

Interview with a Clairvoyant - Charlotte

Another interview tonight, taking us closer to the event at Lincoln in November.  Charlotte is one of the UK's leading clairvoyants and a regular at MBS show around the country.  Considering she doesn't like to talk about herself, we'd like to say special thanks for answering our questions.  Charlottes' website www.clairvoyantlondon.com is a great source of information on herself as well as psychic and spiritual development.


To start could you tell us a little bit about yourself.


I don't like to talk about myself much, but here's a bit of my most recent history :-)
I am a qualified mortgage and insurance broker with the letters CeMAP CeRGI after my name, I gave up my business to pursue the work that I now do, I am a Clairvoyant, Medium Palmist, Tarot reader, dowser, medical Intuitive and remote viewer, I see people during the week at my home in West London and at Weekends I attend events around the Uk giving readings and working on stage in front of audiences, recently at the Healing Weekend in front of 360 people and also at the Southwest MBS Event in Taunton Somerset 211 in the audience and private functions to audiences of around 150. I have also been on Sky Tv's Psychic & Soul/Psychic First as a Reader and Presenter right up to their last day of broadcasting and been interviewed on radio 5 Live.


Do you ever get people you can't "read" and how do you deal with that?


I don't have "bad days" but on very rare occasions (possibly once in 9 months) I feel drained by the person sitting in front of me, I don't find that there are people that I can't read but I do find that I can't always tell them what they want to hear. (will I get the promotion etc)


Why do you think there is such a high demand for spiritual guidance these days?


We are going through a time of un-rest, people are worried about their jobs, career and health, many people suffer from anxiety and need reassuring that they are on the right track, the UK is becoming more accepting of "the other side" and many are comforted by messages passed to them.


Which writer/thinker has influenced you the most?


It's difficult to say but I am intrigued and admire the great seers, healers and inventors that are part of our history like Nostradamus, Rasputin and Einstein.


What’s the best piece of advice you’ve been given?


Through life, we are given so much, it's hard to choose...the best statement was from my 5 year old son, my husband had just died, it was very sudden, we were devastated, my son said to me sensing the desperate situation, " Mummy we love you and we need you." that's all I needed. Those words were such a great help. Sometimes its not so much the advice, but the right words from the right person at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment