Friday 10 January 2014

Interview with Sally Harding

We are all starting to get into the swing of 2014 now!  We're really excited about our first show in Grimsby on 1st and 2nd of February - can't wait to get this years shows underway.

In the meantime, we have an interview with Sally Harding who is healer and counsellor and an Emotion Code practitioner.  Many thanks to Sally for answering our questions and we look forward to seeing her again at some of the shows this year.


Can you tell us a little bit about yourself please?


After the initial young girls dream of working in the equestrian industry I then spent the early part of my career working with UK health charities whilst also competing my beautiful Hanoverian regularly in Dressage competitions in my spare time. Healthy living and natural products has always been an interest of mine (I come from a very sensitive skinned family) and in my mid 30’s I began to work with energy healing at the same time as I was completing a degree in Person Centred Counselling. Thus began my gradual shift into the holistic field with further training as a Clinical Hypnotherapist, an Advanced PSYCH-K practitioner and more recently I have achieved my Certification as an Emotion Code Practitioner. I am currently working towards my Body Code Practitioner qualification. Whilst building my own practice I was also lucky enough to be involved in delivering obesity workshops for the NHS providing information to allow people to make informed lifestyle choices to enable them to achieve improved health. My personal passion lies in working with people to assist them to move forward with health and emotional issues and so my practice, Happiness and Health Solutions, was born. I always refer to my work as working with my clients as I consider it is my role to help each individual to access their own personal wisdom, with myself being the facilitator who is privileged enough to be able to assist with this process. I believe that we all have the innate ability to heal ourselves when guided towards what is needed in the moment. I consider myself to have been very fortunate to have been guided towards some of the most up to date and effective approaches in energy medicine.
What can you expect from me at the show:
Well we are all carrying some level of emotional baggage from the past due to our many experiences in our lives such as relationship breakups, death of a loved one, personal traumas to name but a few and the strong emotions we feel during these emotionally charged life events are unseen energies which can get trapped in our bodies. I have personally experienced the many dramatic shifts that can come about through the release of these energies, which can then release long held pain, physical symptoms and emotional issues and I am very excited at this opportunity to share this wonderful healing modality. I will also be offering some interesting additional items linked to the work I do.


Which writer/thinker has influenced you the most?


This has to be the great Dr Bruce Lipton and particularly his book The Biology of Belief. It can really open our eyes and change the way we think about the connection between mind and matter. Many of my clients find me after reading this book. And of course The Emotion Code book written by Dr Bradley Nelson, which is a self healing classic.


What is the best piece of advice you've been given?


This is not necessarily advice that I have received but comes more from my learning from my life experience and this is the understanding and recognition of how vitally important it is to be 100% responsible for my own physical and emotional health.


Could you name your Desert Island Discs/books?


A book called The Key to Self Liberation is one of my bible books alongside the Bruce Lipton books. I also love The Ringing Cedars of Russia series. As for films well Breakfast at Tiffany’s is an all time favourite classic and Good Will Hunting comes high on my list. I love music and have been known to sing a bit with a local band. The late great Kirstie McColl is a favourite along with anything by Eva Cassidy and too many others to mention.





No comments:

Post a Comment